1. School Renovations - Dr. Samuel Mudd Elementary (Complete renovation), Jenifer Elementary (additional Kindergarten Classrooms, and Berry Elementary Schools (ADDITIONAL KINDERGARTEN CLASSROOMS); Benjamin Stoddart (GYM)
2. College of Southern Maryland - Started scholarship program for students pursing a career in trades
3. A Recreational Center for all Ages - The NEW Waldorf Senior and Recreational Center (opening 2018)
4. Roads Improvement - Funding to complete the Western Parkway -Phase 2 and 3
5. Public Schools and Safety - Increased funding for Board of Education and Sheriff's office
6. Teacher Pay - Merit increases for teachers
7. Less Homes in St. Charles - Reduction in number of future homes in St. Charles by 6000
8. Food on Wheels - Approved Food Trucks
9. Collective Bargaining - Established Collective Bargaining for law enforcement & correctional officers
10. Our Health - Established a medical and Dental Clinic in Nanjemoy
Elect Amanda Stewart collects some personal information (that is, information that can be directly associated with an individual) in order to process its credit card contributions. Elect Amanda Stewart also collects names and e-mail addresses from those who affirmatively request to be placed on electamandastewart.com e-mail lists, through which they may receive information about activities, breaking news or important events.
It is the general policy of Elect Amanda Stewart not to make personal information available to anyone outside the campaign.